|Power||620 hp (456 kW) at 7600 rpm|
|Max. Torque||608 Nm (448 ft-lb) at 5600 rpm|
|Top speed||330 km/h (> 205 mph)|
|0 - 100 km/h||est. 3,7 sec.|
Engine available in 2 output levels:
- Level 1 – F599 GTB
Recalibrated ECU, modified intake system, performance exhaust system and high-flow catalytic converters. Realized output: est. 650 hp.
- Level 2 – 630 GTB
6.3 ltr. FXX – engine conversion. Realized output: est. 750 hp.
- 20“ racing wheels
- Front: 9.0x20, offset 27 with Pirelli tires 245/35R20
- Rear: 11.0x20, offset 42 with Pirelli tires 305/35R20
- Painted wheel face and stainless steel outer rim
- Upon request the wheels can be painted in custom colors
edo/KW sport suspension
- Racing suspension technology for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Independently adjustable compression and rebound damping permits truly individual suspension setups. The unique system, with its three different adjustments, allows for low-speed compression damping characteristics to be altered while the highspeed settings, having a strong influence on ride-quality, remain constant.
Sport spring set
- Color red, lowering rear: 40 mm, front: 20 mm
edo performance exhaust system
- Newly developed high-flow exhaust system with electronic butterfly valve control (remote control to adjust the sound intensity available upon request)