|Engine||4.2 ltr. 8-cylinder|
|Power||442 hp / (325 kW) at 7,800 rpm|
|Max. torque||450 Nm (332 ft-lb) at 4.500 - 6.000 rpm|
|Top speed||est. 310 km/h (193 mph)|
|0 - 100 km/h||est. 4,5 sec.|
Power increase to 442 hp through:
- New performance exhaust system (available in 2 different sound levels). The result is a power increase of 16 kW (22 hp) and a 20 Nm (15 ft-lb) increase in torque. A deep sonorous tone and a weight reduction of 8 kg (18 lb) are additional benefits of this stainless steel exhaust system.
- Optional: New high-flow catalytic converters. Special trimetal-coated catalytic converters are employed, ensuring that full OBD2 compliance is retained.
- New wheel design: 20 inch sport wheel set – front : 235/30 20, rear : 305/25 20, high-strength forged wheel centers with polished stainless steel outer rims and highstrength aluminium inner rims
- New wheel design: 19 inch sport wheel set – front : 235/35 19, rear : 305/30 19, high-strength forged wheel centers with polished stainless steel outer rims and highstrength aluminium inner rims (Stock tires can be used)
- All sport wheels can be custom painted.
- Front lip made from carbon fiber for increased downforce and sporting appearance
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser with 4 carbon fiber fins for increased downforce and sporting appearance
- Carbon fiber rear bumper fin inserts – 8 pc. set