|Engine||5,2 ltr. 10 Cylinder|
|Power||600 HP / (421 kW) at 7.950 rpm|
|Max. torque||570 Nm at 6.845 rpm|
|Top speed||ca. 335 km/h (208 mph)|
|0 - 100 km/h||est. 3,6 sec.|
- New performance exhaust system (available in 2 different sound levels). The result is a power increase of 16 kW (22 hp) and a 20 Nm (15 ft-lb) increase in torque. A deep sonorous tone and a weight reduction of 8 kg (18 lb) are additional benefits of this stainless steel exhaust system.
- Optional: New high-flow catalytic converters. Special trimetal-coated catalytic converters are employed, ensuring that full OBD2 compliance is retained.
- Front lip made from carbon fiber for increased downforce and sporting appearance
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser with 4 carbon fiber fins for increased downforce and sporting appearance
- Carbon fiber rear bumper fin inserts – 8 pc. set